Skip to main content

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hello world!

I believe my cellphone is the most important for my in this latest days, because I use it to go everywhere. I feel that I am obsessing, but I can´t stop using, my cellphone is very interesting. I can a  looking the pictures of my friends, I can a call of my family, I like look the social networks, because is a very important. The ads most important appear, the new styles and a many more things.

It has served me a lot in the university, to send emails, jobs, etc. Thanks to him I can communicate with my classmates and my teachers.

In spite of the fact that use too many,  it has not prevented me from staying in touch with nature, neither my relationship with my family.

See you next time!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

The Really Problem in Chile I would like to refer to bullyng in Chile, this has become a big problem in the educational and emotional area of the children and teachers in the country. Fisrtly I would like to refer bulling is. It is harassment school, what can be done between classmates, can pass from a teacher to a student or vice versa. And it can also happen between teachers.   In Chile the bullyng rate is very high, the NGO "Bullyng sin fronteras" points out that bullyng since april of 2017 at april 2018 in Chile were up the claims for bullying.  The NGO determined that only bullying is considered harassment when it is kept on repeated occasions during the time. That is the reason why, the harassment is justified when the victim was molested only once. Exist two kind of bullying: Direct, this is when the bullying es physical and there insult to the person. Indirect, is when exist only threat. Not always bullying is physical, there i...

A country I'd like to visit

Hi people! The country that I would like to know in Haiti, I find interesting because in Chile there are many migrants from this country, so I want to know more about their customs, their culture, education, etc. I would like to share native families, from different places and different contexts. I would like to know the home of each of them, know what they like to do the significant dates for them, as they see   education, their dreams, their goald.   That they tell me about their experiences outside their country, if they feel discriminated against, because of their language, their meals, their way of life in general. I would not like to live in that country, since I love Chile and I'm used to living here. I am close to my family and my friends. In another country I would not get used to it, I do not like to be alone, I like the culture of my family, I like the places of Chile. Bye, see you.

English Language Challenges

Hello nice people, it is the last blog of life ja ja ja I am very happy about this. It was hard for me to write every Tuesday, but I think it helped a little. I learned some new words and their pronunciation, I also liked some topics and knew what my classmates wrote as well. I constantly commented on what my friends wrote (Moira and Estefanía), although we talked a lot and could say it in person, I had to write in English. I had never written in English before, the truth is that I do not like it, but I think it is very necessary to travel the world. Since it is the universal language, I need to learn it very well, to communicate and not be swindled ha ja ja ja. In the near future I would like to take an intensive English program and start from 0. I do not use much English in my life, but my boyfriend's mom is an English teacher and she tries to always speak to me in English so that I get used to that. She has a younger son, he is 5 years old, to whom she always spe...