Skip to main content

THE STORY BEHIND A PICTURE

The Story Behind a Picture


I really like taking pictures of myself, because I consider myself photogenic. All the time I search the beautiful place for take photo. 

It seems to me fantastic the fact of photographing the best moments, and so we can always keep them with us. In addition to taking pictures of me, I like to take photos of my sister, mom, dad, the truth, of all my family and friends. 



In this photo I go out with one of my best friends Valentina, I take my other best friend María José. We were at school, in the costumbrist party a chilean, I dance "pascuence" with my boyfriend and my classmates. 

I like this photo, because the two people who are part of it, are important to me. I know them all my life and they have always supported me. I also like the environment, it is my school and I love its green areas, they are everywhere.

See you people!

Comments

  1. Hi Javi,
    Oh, the pic is very tender. You look so happy with your best friend!
    Have a nice day, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

The Really Problem in Chile I would like to refer to bullyng in Chile, this has become a big problem in the educational and emotional area of the children and teachers in the country. Fisrtly I would like to refer bulling is. It is harassment school, what can be done between classmates, can pass from a teacher to a student or vice versa. And it can also happen between teachers.   In Chile the bullyng rate is very high, the NGO "Bullyng sin fronteras" points out that bullyng since april of 2017 at april 2018 in Chile were up the claims for bullying.  The NGO determined that only bullying is considered harassment when it is kept on repeated occasions during the time. That is the reason why, the harassment is justified when the victim was molested only once. Exist two kind of bullying: Direct, this is when the bullying es physical and there insult to the person. Indirect, is when exist only threat. Not always bullying is physical, there i...

The Cell-Phone in the Classroom

They know that technology is everywhere; it is always within our reach. Most people have a cell-phone with internet access, this helps us to be connected to the world and to communicate instantly, if we want to know something we only look for it on the internet and we get the answer quickly. Some people say that it is not always good   to see the cell-phone at all times. They give an example to the classroom, point out that “in classes you have to pay attention to the teacher” or “the cell-phone just is a distraction for the students”. Nevertheless, Most students use the cell-phone for look more information that the teacher gives them or is talking to his classmates about it. Because many times teachers have a monopoly on the word, they do not let the students talk with him or with others.

A country I'd like to visit

Hi people! The country that I would like to know in Haiti, I find interesting because in Chile there are many migrants from this country, so I want to know more about their customs, their culture, education, etc. I would like to share native families, from different places and different contexts. I would like to know the home of each of them, know what they like to do the significant dates for them, as they see   education, their dreams, their goald.   That they tell me about their experiences outside their country, if they feel discriminated against, because of their language, their meals, their way of life in general. I would not like to live in that country, since I love Chile and I'm used to living here. I am close to my family and my friends. In another country I would not get used to it, I do not like to be alone, I like the culture of my family, I like the places of Chile. Bye, see you.