Skip to main content

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES




Hello people, today I would like to tell you about a postgraduate degree that I would like to take in the future, is Education, Mention in Educational Informatics.


This postgraduate I would like to take it in my current university (University of Chile), because I know who is the professor who teaches it, I think he knows a lot about the subject, so I admire him a lot. I want to study in Chile, because I think it is the best thing to start and then I would like to go to study in another country. It would take a full time, in order to be focused on the postgraduate course and to put all my time and attention into it.



The subjects that I find most interesting are Epistemology, Methodology of Educational Research, Research Projects of Educational Informatics and Design and Evaluation of Educational Computing Projects. I am interested in these four subjects, because most of them focus on research, which is what I like about  my career. I think it is surprising to study the different phenomena that exist within education, in order to understand and empathize with society and the different existing communities. I would like to dedicate myself to this for a long time and be a contribution to educational research.

Thanks for reading, see you, bye!

Comments

Post a Comment