Skip to main content

A subject you have enjoyed a lot this semester!


Hello , today I want to tell you about my favorite subject of this semester, this is Training, I think the teacher knows a lot, besides knowing how to "work" with me and my classmates. Respect the rhythms of each and their differences.

The truth is that we had about four classes of this subject; however they were very intense and exciting for me, since we had the opportunity to perform our actions thinking about how we position our body with another, either with a child or with adults with the ones we were constantly watching.
What I like most about this subject is that I feel confident in saying the things that seem good to me and the ones I do not agree with.



This semester I went to a center called "Sala Cuna y Jardín Infantil Manzanilla", I was in the same room with my friend Estefanía, this helped me to be more secure than ever and I found a dialogue with her regarding our training.
I feel that we received a good way, the educational guide was a close person with whom I had a good and constant dialogue. He asked me how I felt, if I liked the experience, what I thought could be changed, etc. It also gave us the possibility to plan an experience for the children. It seemed like a good idea, so we decided to do it and it turned out to be a very good experience for the children, the team and for us.

Thank you for read, see you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bullying

The Really Problem in Chile I would like to refer to bullyng in Chile, this has become a big problem in the educational and emotional area of the children and teachers in the country. Fisrtly I would like to refer bulling is. It is harassment school, what can be done between classmates, can pass from a teacher to a student or vice versa. And it can also happen between teachers.   In Chile the bullyng rate is very high, the NGO "Bullyng sin fronteras" points out that bullyng since april of 2017 at april 2018 in Chile were up the claims for bullying.  The NGO determined that only bullying is considered harassment when it is kept on repeated occasions during the time. That is the reason why, the harassment is justified when the victim was molested only once. Exist two kind of bullying: Direct, this is when the bullying es physical and there insult to the person. Indirect, is when exist only threat. Not always bullying is physical, there i...

English Language Challenges

Hello nice people, it is the last blog of life ja ja ja I am very happy about this. It was hard for me to write every Tuesday, but I think it helped a little. I learned some new words and their pronunciation, I also liked some topics and knew what my classmates wrote as well. I constantly commented on what my friends wrote (Moira and Estefanía), although we talked a lot and could say it in person, I had to write in English. I had never written in English before, the truth is that I do not like it, but I think it is very necessary to travel the world. Since it is the universal language, I need to learn it very well, to communicate and not be swindled ha ja ja ja. In the near future I would like to take an intensive English program and start from 0. I do not use much English in my life, but my boyfriend's mom is an English teacher and she tries to always speak to me in English so that I get used to that. She has a younger son, he is 5 years old, to whom she always spe...

The Cell-Phone in the Classroom

They know that technology is everywhere; it is always within our reach. Most people have a cell-phone with internet access, this helps us to be connected to the world and to communicate instantly, if we want to know something we only look for it on the internet and we get the answer quickly. Some people say that it is not always good   to see the cell-phone at all times. They give an example to the classroom, point out that “in classes you have to pay attention to the teacher” or “the cell-phone just is a distraction for the students”. Nevertheless, Most students use the cell-phone for look more information that the teacher gives them or is talking to his classmates about it. Because many times teachers have a monopoly on the word, they do not let the students talk with him or with others.